Sunday 21 December 2014

An Admission

I have had several blogs in the past. I love writing, blogging, being opinionated and forthright. In the past however I haven't wanted to be as opinionated as to avoid offending or getting into an argument.

However there are many subjects I feel very strongly about and so via this blog I would like to start talking about the things that matter to me.

In this first blog I would like yo introduce myself. I am currently 23 years old. I am married to a lovely man five years my senior. I live in South Yorkshire. I study part time in social studies and politics. I work for an estate agents in a support capacity.

I love to write. I love to read. I love to learn. I love to research. Mysteries are something I wish I could be paid to solve although I am not ready to join the police force just yet. I love steampunk. I love metal music (nu-metal especially).

I am a liberal, left-wing feminist whose eating habits are within the vegetarian boundaries. I say feminist but I suppose I am more an equalist as it were. I strongly believe that opportunities should be provided to anyone despite their class, gender, sexuality or race providing they can do whatever it is they are seeking to do.

This is me and this blog will hopefully enable me to rant on to whomever is willing to read what I have to say.

Best wishes

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment